under the couch

Friday, July 20, 2012

short and sweet

harley has taken to nipping a lot again. i know he misses my roommate who is on a different schedule than me and so harley had some company more often than not. i know i was off schedule with mom and her surgery and treatments that followed. i'm hoping this biting is going to end soon because now i am wearing sneakers when i sit at the table to type to protect my feet and i cant do that all the time. sometimes i put a blanket over my feet instead. i had to put him in time out this morning because he was stalking me and i couldn't move from point a to point b safely. i have been playing with him and giving him treats and we hang out during movies and when i'm reading. he has all the comforts he could ask for. i'm considering getting more pheromone plug ins again. i haven't had to use them in about 6 months or more.

here's to less nipping in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment